- Grimport Language Documentation
- Installation of Grimport & Other Software
- Variables & Syntax
- Control Structures
- Extract data from a page
- Export Filtered Data
- Programming with Grimport Script Editor
- Crawler and Logs
- GRS, GRC & GRL
- Folder Organization
- Launch Options
- Mistakes & Errors
- Connected services
- To Go Further
The Grimport Crawler folder contains multiple files and folders as shown in the picture below.
- The first folder is analysis logs. In it, you'll find multiple folders corresponding to every time a script has been run. In the picture below, we have an example with the script Test.
- Every folder has three .txt files.
- log Grimport.txt which is a log of what you see on-screen when using the crawler.
- log_others.txt which is a log detailing the Java used.
- wizard_options.txt which will be blank if no wizard options were used or will show the wizard options if used.
- The second folder jre and the third folder lib contain files and folders necessary for Grimport Crawler to work.
- The fourth folder is progressions. When you press the save progress button during a crawl, a file is created in progression which saves your progress and allows you to continue your crawl next time you launch the script.
- The fifth folder is script history containing folders for every site that's been added, a local scripts folder and one archive.zip.
Inside each site folder, there's multiple folders for every script the site has. This is the same case for local scripts. Inside those folders is a .txt of every version of a script that has been saved along with the client's information and other parameters.
Next ❯ ❮ Previous