- Grimport Language Documentation
- Installation of Grimport & Other Software
- Variables & Syntax
- Control Structures
- Extract data from a page
- Export Filtered Data
- Programming with Grimport Script Editor
- Launch Options
- Mistakes & Errors
- The Cloud
- Third-party APIs
- To Go Further
Grimport is full of pre-integrated APIs, which will make your developments much easier.
In this section, we'll look at some third-party APIs you can use with Grimport.
Third-party translation APIs
In Grimport there are functions to translate text:
For example, the translateGoogle() function allows you to translate text with Google Translate.
Normally all translation services are present in Grimport:
Other third-party APIs
There are many other functions:
- actionFirefox() allows you to easily interact with Firefox. Grimport and Firefox will then be synchronized.
- antiCaptcha() allows you to solve a captcha and return the solution or a key to pass the captcha.
- proxyChange() allows you to use rotating proxy systems. This function is compatible with Tor, CyberGhost, NordVPN and OpenVPN.
- getNbGoogleResults() returns the number of results found by Google. It allows to have a good estimation of the number of pages of a website.
- serpGoogle() allows to get the results of a Google search.
- interact() allows you to simulate the keyboard and mouse movements.
All these third party APIs are pre-integrated in the Grimport code but it is possible to add them by yourself.
To add one, you will have to consult the API documentation. It describes how to connect it efficiently wih a personnal program.
Then you have to make an API request which consists in sending your HTTP request (using for example the post() function) to the API server. Your request will have to be set up beforehand with the right data according to the documentation.
The server will process your request, establish connections to the database(s), execute the request and bring back the data you requested.
The request will often be formatted in JSON, which will then have to be decoded.
Next ❯ ❮ Previous